This repository contains tools dedicated for PW-Sat2 Ground Station Operation Team as well as advanced radio amateurs (gnuradio part).
If you are interested in receiving of PW-Sat2 downlink signal find out more at: http://radio.pw-sat.pl/ and https://github.com/PW-Sat2/HAMRadio/wiki
Content of the repository:
- gnuradio: GRC flow graphs for uplink (shared key needed) & downlink (signal sources from SDRs, downlink demodulator/frame decoder)
- radio: console (iPython-based) to send telecommands and receive frames (the console connects to GRC part via ZMQ)
- grafana_beacon_uploader: beacon uploader to OPER's internal database for Grafana tool
- telemetry_files_analyzer: predict which telemetry file should be requested by the OPER team (
- decode_downlink_frames.py: downlink frames decoder
- parse_beacon.py: methods to parse beacon frames
- remote_files.py: tools for remote files (i.e. satellite files) handling, decoding photos, etc.
- upload_software.py: script to upload software via radio
GnuRadio Companion flow graphs: - gr-bruninga (https://github.com/tkuester/gr-bruninga) - gr-kiss (https://github.com/PW-Sat2/gr-kiss) - gr-pwsat2 (https://github.com/PW-Sat2/gr-pwsat2) - gr-gpredict-doppler (https://github.com/PW-Sat2/gr-gpredict-doppler) - gr-osmosdr (https://github.com/osmocom/gr-osmosdr) - gr-iio (https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/gr-iio) - gr-fcdproplus (https://github.com/dl1ksv/gr-fcdproplus) - gr-ax25 (https://github.com/dl1ksv/gr-ax25) - gr-mapper (https://github.com/gr-vt/gr-mapper)
Bumps ipython from 5.5.0 to 7.16.3.
5fa1e40Merge pull request from GHSA-pq7m-3gw7-gq5x
8df8971back to dev
138f266bring back release helper from master branch
5aa3634Merge pull request #13341 from meeseeksmachine/auto-backport-of-pr-13335-on-7...
bcae8e0Backport PR #13335: What's new 7.16.2
8fcdcd3Pin Jedi to <0.17.2.
20bdc6ffix conda build
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting
Tool for simple creation and pushing tasklists. Just run it before session and you're done.