A group of my various scripts, see the Manifest (below)
Universe - Manifest
Add New Files
- cd universe
- git add * # (or other file mask) (you can also use 'git add --all')
- git commit -am "initial commit" # or for one file: git commit filename -m "my comment"
- git push or to push only one branch: git push origin BranchName
- git rm file.xyz # this also deletes the file from the local file system!
- git commit -am "rm"
- git push
Revert The Last Change
- try this first: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/927358/how-do-you-undo-the-last-commit
- git revert HEAD
- git push
- see also: https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/undoing-changes/git-revert/
Delete A Branch
- click on the Branch Tab
- On the subsequent click the trash can icon next to the branch you wish to remove
- git log
- git log --pretty=oneline
- commit & push your change
- git log --pretty=oneline # to find the commit version checksum
- git tag -a v1.01 111aabb...bb222 -m "example.py v1.01"
- git push origin --tags
- see also: https://git-scm.com/book/en/v2/Git-Basics-Tagging
Amend a commit message
Overwrite local change with version from repo
- git checkout HEAD^ file/to/change
- git pull
- see also: http://stackoverflow.com/a/14319943/452281
opened on 2017-08-14 19:59:02 by jftuga
This project aims at providing an API in .NET to gather directory/files information of an NTFS volume very efficiently. (in contrast to the classic approach like FindFirst/FindNext which is really slow on large directories.)